MonsterMMORPG is rated PG, therefore all content must be child-friendly.
By creating an account at MonsterMMORPG, you agree to remain PG and follow any and all rules associated with the game.
General Game Rules:
- Using any kind of bot, software or tool to farm Monsters, gold etc. is strictly prohibited.
- Buying or selling gold, Monsters, and/or items for real money is strictly prohibited. Those found selling for real money will be permanently banned from the game immediately.
To prevent the permanent ban, you're required to donate an equal amount to the game.
- Usernames which contain inappropriate words, like curses, sexual, racist, references to drugs/alcohol/inappropriate persons, and/or offensive/provocative slurs are strictly prohibited.
Users with those names will be warned and given 24 hours to either change their name or create a new Account. Ignoring the warning or refusing to change it will result in that account's deletion.
- Ingame profile avatars must not contain sexual, violent or in any other way PG unsuited imagery.
- No scamming.
- No hacking/stealing other people's Accounts.
General Chat Rules:
If you are unsure if something you are about to say is allowed, please PM a Chat Mod and ask before saying it, or do not say it at all.
One warning before ban violations:
- No spamming. The following is considered spamming:
- Posting more than 5 times in a row (eg. 6,7 etc.).
- Repeatedly posting comments that consist of one word, letter, number, or symbol.
- Button mashing (eg. weifgubquegvb).
- Quoting several lines out of songs, books etc.
- Linking several Monsters in a short amount of time
- Repeatedly posting the same statement or question
- No Advertising is allowed in general chat. Only use trade chat for advertising your Monster, trade etc!
- Random Chat is the only Chat allowing Spam.
- Do not share personal information (eg. Full name, phone number, facebook profile, skype adress, IP-Adress, E-Mail adress or any other info which lead to your persona or current living place.)
- Impersonation of another player or person is not allowed. Impersonation of Moderators is strictly prohibited. The following is considered impersonating:
- Similar username (eg. just adding a number, using I instead of l etc.).
- Claiming you're the actual person.
- Copying the actual person (behaviour etc.).
- No roleplaying. There are several topics and sections in the forum dedicated to it. The following is considered roleplaying :
- Acting like a person or character out of history or anime etc.
- Giving your Monster commandos in chat like "Korrodo use Berserker!", or "Korrodo use Berserker on Person X".
- Making up a fictional character for this game, and executing that "role" in Chat. Eg. "I'm the Mixed Guardian, my house is in Starfall Town, I'm battling players for a living."
- Creating a background story for your character or discussing those in Chat.
- Repeatedly using typical roleplay indicating things like : *steals your Monster*, *is fighting Monster X* etc.
- Swearing or bypassing the word filter in any way is against the rules, including : misspelled swearing, censored swearing or abbreviations which contain swear words (eg. "WTF", "LMAO" etc.).
- No linking to competitor, harmful or useless sites (such which have nothing to do or no use for the game) or any other kind of game sites.
- Users with inappropriate usernames will be asked to change them before being allowed to continue using the Chat. Ignoring or refusing to will result in a Chat ban.
- Trolling, harrassing, "baiting", disrespecting and/or arguing with a Mod is prohibited.
- No talking, discussing or advertising other free2play, MMOs, MOBAs, client based or browsergames. Solely the talk about Console games (Gameboy, PS, Wii, Xbox etc.) is allowed.
- No discussing, referring and/or mention of drugs/alcohol or their effects.
- No begging other users for Monsters,items, gold, PvP Battles and/or trades.
- No flaming, trolling, harrassing and/or threatening other players for the purpose of inciting anger, frustration or argument.
- No trash talking the game, it's features, or other players etc.
- Speak the language assigned to each chat. Only English in the Global Chat, and your Local language in the Local Chat, Random Chat is the only Chat allowing all languages.
- Some topics are sensitive and prone to create arguments, those topics are not to be discussed.Religion/Politics are an example of such.
- No discussing/mentioning of hacks, bots, cheats etc. in Chat.
- No flirting etc. This is not a Dating-Site.
- If a Moderator advises that a topic of discussion be dropped, it must immediately be dropped.
No warning before ban violations:
- No sexual commentary or harassment.
- No talk or mention of the ?Xat? website and/or chat network.
- No PG unsuited jokes. Examples of such would be jokes including : sexism, racism, homophobia, xenophobia and/or any other kind of discriminating/insulting topic.
- Impersonating CeFurkan and/or acting like you are the owner of this game.
- Repeatedly breaking rules you were already warned for.
- Do not circumvent a ban by logging into another account.
If you are banned three or more times due to violation of the rules, you may completely lose your chat privileges.
- Moderators (GAs, SCMs and CMs) are to follow the rules at all times. Repeated failure to do so, will result in the loss of the title. You are allowed only 1 warning.
- Moderators have to stay updated on all and every change in the Rules.
- Abusing Power in any way, even jokefully is not allowed.
- A Cm's job is to ensure that no Chat rules are broken while they are online. Repeated failure will result in the loss of CMship.
- A GA's and SCM's job is to ensure Chat rules are followed by both CMs and regular users. SCMs are to ensure CMs are doing their duty, and to watch their ability to mod the Chat. GAs are to monitor SCMs aswell.
- If you lend gold, items and/or Monsters to other players, and they do not return it, Moderators are not responsible for your poor judgement. Use cautious when giving your stuff to other players.
- Moderators are not resposible if your Account is fished or hacked, because you used a link posted in Chat or PM.
- You are responsible for your accounts activites. Blaming other people (eg. family, friends etc.) is not an acceptable excuse for misbehaving or breaking the rules, you will still be held accountable.
How to Contact a Moderator:
You can PM Moderators at any time to ask questions or voice any sort of concern you have. When no Moderators are in Chat, users are encouraged to screenshot and/or report rule-breakers to help keep Chat clean. If you disagree with how a Moderator has been acting, you can PM another Moderator to get a second opinion as well.
To PM a Mod (via Chat) click the first button under the Mod?s name. You can also PM them by going to their profile page and clicking ?Send a Private Message.?
For more serious matters, you can PM the game owner, CeFurkan, or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org